• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parallax twitches on mobile devices

Explorer ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The movement of the text twitches. The text should smoothly descend and stop without jerks as in this site.

I installed the correct parama-ters, but the text continues to twitch even after the traffic stops.

I reduced the size of the images. I thought that this is a problem because of the Google map. But no, he jerks in all cases. I do not know what to do.

The problem occurs on this site:Home

How it should work in an ideal. HOME

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what device are you getting these test results from?

I get smooth scroll on my Windows 8.1 (phone), ipad4 and desktop FF browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I replaced the parallax text for animation.

But I still care about this question. Here is a link to a site with a problem. Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Parallax normally works only on android in the FF browser. Therefore, parallax should not be used at all for mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand you and agree with this.

But what do you say on that site? It is also made in Adobe Muse and the parallax in it works perfectly from any device. HOME

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One breakpoint, too simple effect and a simple site in general. Add a slightly more complex layout, a couple of extra breakpoints and everything will break, since it will lead to a significant loss of performance on mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The site with which I have a problem with only one breakpoint. The same simple effects. I even optimized the images.

The site on which everything works correctly images occupy a lot of space and this does not prevent it from working better.

I think this is the problem of the program, since that site was made in previous versions. But I hope to solve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition, the parallax effect does not look good on the mobile device, as it looks on the desktop. Therefore, even from an aesthetic point of view, it does not make sense on a mobile device. The behavior of the parallax effect on mobile devices is unpredictable. It can work and maybe not. I do not think that you will be able to solve the problem, except with the help of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand you perfectly and I would not use parallax for my project.

But this is a project for the customer and he insists that I do not understand the program because it works well on another site. I do not want to seem incompetent, but this behavior of parallax brings me into a stupor.

For the client this is not an argument

The only thing that has improved the situation is the replacement of parallax for animation. But I still do not understand what the problem is. Why on another site this works better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid to upset you, but that would not fall into such a situation with the client, it is necessary to understand that the Muse is a program for designers, not for development. If you do not know the code and can not make websites using programming, then the maximum service that you can sell when working in the Muse is only UX design.

Or, take an experienced web programmer into your team. Developing a website in the Muse for money is a risk to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The question is not this.

Why is the first site parallax works correctly. This is not a problem for programmers or anyone else. Just the standard function works poorly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

Yesterday I replaced the parallax text for animation.

But I still care about this question. Here is a link to a site with a problem. Home

looking at the code I would have to assume the blank.gif added to that template (is not in the working one) has something to do with the issue you get on your device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both sites have this file. But this does not prevent the first one from working with parallax normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines