Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Part of Master Page Header Moving to Bottom in One Page

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've browsed the forums and tried many fixes but cannot seem to find an answer for my problem. I have a website that I am designing in Muse and today part of my header from my master page is moving to the bottom of my home page. The rest of the my pages look fine and my master page looks fine (in Muse preview and preview in browser).

Everything looked fine yesterday and I did do the Muse update today. I have checked the minimum height settings on both the home page properties and the site properties, unchecked the sticky footer option on the page and site properties and looked for elements that might be off of the page. Nothing...

This is what my other pages look like:

Screenshot 2017-08-24 14.00.50.png

This is what my home page now looks like today:

Screenshot 2017-08-24 13.24.01.png

and the logo and menu bar from my master page header are now at the very bottom of the home page with a ton of white space before the footer:

Screenshot 2017-08-24 14.00.12.png

As you can see, my social bar and an animated gif remain in the header of the home page, but my logo and menu bar are moving. I haven't added any content today to the home page, but I have added content to other pages.

Any recommendations would be helpful. I've tried everything that I can think of to move the elements back to the top of my home page and to remove the white space before the footer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey,

Can you please reduce your site to a single home page and master page attached to it and share it with us?

Please follow the instructions for file sharing here - Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update--- I was able to get the two header elements from my master page to show up on the top of my home page by unpinning them from the center of the master page. Why that affected one of my pages and not all of them, I can't say.

I still have a ton of white space at the bottom of my home page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

Can you please reduce your site to a single home page and master page attached to it and share it with us?

Please follow the instructions for file sharing here - Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines