• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment Integration

New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone familiar with payment integration, specifically First Data Global Gateway, my client has switched banking accounts and after adding the new pay now button to the site it is not linking to the new bank. I am lost.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

brandonw35390046  wrote

I am not sure what a tls1.2 is,

tls = (Transport Layer Security) the type of encryption algorithm used by banks to stop anyone hacking an account or reading the data as it goes between the bank and the browser of the end user.

bottom line is the bank will not talk to you without it and its an US system which doesn't work in all places (like Australia)... so contact them by one of their sales reps and ask them to check the line for you... I've already posted you the link to

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brandonw35390046  wrote

Is anyone familiar with payment integration, specifically First Data Global Gateway, my client has switched banking accounts and after adding the new pay now button to the site it is not linking to the new bank. I am lost.

To use Payeezy and you have a tls1.2?

First Data eCommerce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Payeezy. I am not sure what a tls1.2 is, I had redesigned the site for them and just copy and pasted the html from there previous payment page to the new one. The button works, but the payments are not showing up in his account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brandonw35390046  wrote

I am not sure what a tls1.2 is,

tls = (Transport Layer Security) the type of encryption algorithm used by banks to stop anyone hacking an account or reading the data as it goes between the bank and the browser of the end user.

bottom line is the bank will not talk to you without it and its an US system which doesn't work in all places (like Australia)... so contact them by one of their sales reps and ask them to check the line for you... I've already posted you the link to this and other testing codes above so thats really all we can do for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The integration payment  is easy, but some time due to lake of basics you can not  integration payment gateway on your site.  The payumoney is a one of the best payment gateway, they provide easy setup guide for payment gateway integration. To know more about payment gateway integration click the following link and follow the instruction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines