• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PayPal buttons are all over the place

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add PayPal buttons to my desktop site they post perfectly, and in the correct position just as I placed them. They post onto the internet in place. However when I post the same type of PayPal buttons on my mobile site, they do not post in place. They are all over the place! Please advise.

[Moved out of the forum Lounge into a product-specific support forum (based on the tags, it's a Muse question, so I moved it into a Muse forum) - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Without seeing a screenshot or a .muse, I guess it has to do with : you used different paypal buttons in different breakpoints and maybe they are not hidden in other breakpoints?

So if you use the scrubber and watch your breakpoints, be aware to always see only one paypal button.

Be aware that no paypal button should be outside the canvas at any time. If you see one, hide in this breakpoint.

Just by guessing … screenshots from each breakpoint could be enough.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lounge Forum is not for technical help, please provide the name of the program you are using so your message may be moved to the correct program forum... A program would be Photoshop or Dreamweaver or Muse or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without seeing a screenshot or a .muse, I guess it has to do with : you used different paypal buttons in different breakpoints and maybe they are not hidden in other breakpoints?

So if you use the scrubber and watch your breakpoints, be aware to always see only one paypal button.

Be aware that no paypal button should be outside the canvas at any time. If you see one, hide in this breakpoint.

Just by guessing … screenshots from each breakpoint could be enough.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines