Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paypal shopping card widget

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a widget where the visitor and the shopkeeper are able to determine how many items are left in stock? For someone who is selling one of a kind items it is not possible to use the widget. Two or more people would buy the same product at the very same day (for example a unique painting). But only one is available. Serious problem incoming

Thanks

nils

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

no not really a widget just talks to the user... you need a cms to keep track of stock and unique items are hard to track in real time like that so it needs a two stage system like Ebay to then confirm the bid again after the first sale link

so yes these systems are possible and I know at least 4 that work well with Muse but there is more going on than just a widget so they are not free or easy to set up

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no not really a widget just talks to the user... you need a cms to keep track of stock and unique items are hard to track in real time like that so it needs a two stage system like Ebay to then confirm the bid again after the first sale link

so yes these systems are possible and I know at least 4 that work well with Muse but there is more going on than just a widget so they are not free or easy to set up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines