• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Percentage based positioning of objects in Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making a grid based design where mainly menu objects has to keep a proportional percentage-based distance vertically and horizontally along the sides of the browser. I am using Qooqees Vertical Positioning widget and it works very well. However I need a widget or script that would allow me to do the same thing Horizontally.

Breakdown: I want to position a composition widget 7% horizontally and 10% vertically along the sides of my browser.

In muse there are workarounds to position text and .svgs etc horizontally if you don't Pin them to the browser. However if I do this to a composition widget it will not position proportional vertically together with Qooqees widget. Unlike text and svgs Composition widgets are required to be pinned for the 'Vertical Position'-widget to work.

My site is based on a 6x6 grid and menu-objects are placed in line with the golden section. As you resize the browser I want my objects to keep its proportions according to the rectangles. My only problem is with the composition widget. The best solution would be a widget that would allow me to pin the object and add a horizontal percentage value. The next best solution would be a script that would allow me to do the same thing.

'REACT' is a widget from Qooqee that does exactly what I'm asking for: React - Responsive content Muse widget by QooQee.com - YouTube

Unfortunately this widget is not available on the website anymore. Ive reached out to them in hope that they can put it back. But if someone here on the Muse forum would happen to have this widget it would be great if you could help me out

Help!

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 00.19.21.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

I am not aware of such a widget. Having said that, have a look at the officially supported widgets here.

https://musewidgets.com/

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not aware of such a widget. Having said that, have a look at the officially supported widgets here.

https://musewidgets.com/

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines