• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

phone version of Muse website

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for help with the phone version of my website.

I created a Muse website and would like for it to show up as the same on the phone (like my old outdated website did with no problems).  Was told that I had to create a 'phone version' that requires a ton of work and still does not show up correctly.  Would really like the full website to just show up on phone like it does on the computer.  Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Normally this is simply to achieve by creating only a fixed width site/page in desktop size.

If you display this site on a phone it will be zoomed in, so that the complete pages are shown in your phone display.

Later on, you may create a fixed width phone site by using menu "Page/Add Alternate Layout".

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally this is simply to achieve by creating only a fixed width site/page in desktop size.

If you display this site on a phone it will be zoomed in, so that the complete pages are shown in your phone display.

Later on, you may create a fixed width phone site by using menu "Page/Add Alternate Layout".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! If this works they will be fantastic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines