Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo gallery issues

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again dear friends.

I integrated Nanogallery2 portable on two of my website projects that I created but since two weeks ago it seems like the gallery builder won't load pictures any more. The images from the connected google account wont sync in the builder and if I update the pictures on the google account it wont update on my websites. It also seems like the support from the nanogallery2 API doesn't want to make a comment on this, since I initially talked to them about this, leaving me in the end with no answer what so ever.

Do you have any idea why is this happening? Also, what type of other image portfolio do you recommend so I can integrate or implement in the project so I won't have any more problems in the future?

All the best!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Thank you for your support!

The problem is that the client has a photography studio and nanogallery2 was used together with google photos to act as a cms for the photos that he is constantly updating.

Anyway, I switched  to flickr embed and now everything runs okay.

It seems that nanogallery2 needs licensing for commercial use - so I imagined that was the reason for the problems I stumbled upon.

All the best!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Why do you not use a gallery out of the box from muse?

Do you just replace images or do you regularly add images?

In last case, I would understand your decision.

If you just replace images, I would recommend to try gallery from muse.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi razvann82459284

We would suggest you to try slideshow widget from widget library within muse.

Regards

Ayush Rathi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your support!

The problem is that the client has a photography studio and nanogallery2 was used together with google photos to act as a cms for the photos that he is constantly updating.

Anyway, I switched  to flickr embed and now everything runs okay.

It seems that nanogallery2 needs licensing for commercial use - so I imagined that was the reason for the problems I stumbled upon.

All the best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines