PHP error

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Only on one site built with Muse I am getting this error after uploading it:

1 Warning

No response from PHP file on server. Muse forms may not work properly. Contact your hosting provider or website administrator to ask about PHP support on your web server.

I've contacted my hosting provider, and they said it's Adobe script so I should ask for help here.

This is the site where the error occurs:

Contact Karratha Glass Service Now

The error message when you click submit is attached.

Any help will be appreciated. I have dozen of sites built with Muse but this is the only one with this error.

Cheers,

Branko

Screenshot 2017-12-22 12.31.16.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Problem solved. It was the reCaptcha that was throwing this error. Switched to old reCaptcha then switched back to v.2 and it's all good now. Just in case someone else come up with the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved. It was the reCaptcha that was throwing this error. Switched to old reCaptcha then switched back to v.2 and it's all good now. Just in case someone else come up with the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines