Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pics and text not staying put

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, guys.

On my Home page, At the top of the page I placed a picture on the left. Text to the right of it and more text under it. And it is all fine when I publish it. But under that, whether I place a picture or Text and place it in the middle or the right side of the page, when I publish it, it is stuck to the far left of the page. It's like, whatever I put in the middle of the page gets stuck to the left side when published. It looks perfect when I preview it. I have tried locking it down. Pinning it to the left and the right. But nothing works. Does anyone know what's going on?

Thank you in advance.

Joseph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have published your site, please share a link to your site so we can have a look at it. As most of us here are quite visual people, … 

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, You're absolutely right. The url is: https://haveanadventuremedia.com

Thank you.

Joseph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that you have not created any breakpoints and so the text jumps around, I guess.

Please be aware that Muse is not supported anymore and so will this forum not be available quite soon as well.

To see more, we would need a .muse to see in detail what went wrong.

To be on the save side I highly recommend to use any other app for web design like yours. Of course, if it is only for your own purposes, keep on, but also - to do just a portfolio website you might be much much easier and even better with spark from adobe, which is free with the full CC subscription.

There´s also Adobe portfolio but I do not have any experience with it. Your blog-style-website is great done in spark.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, your site has bigger problems than you realize.   Have you seen this alert message on page load?

"Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect..."

image.png

For once I agree with everything Uwe said.  Stop using Muse.  Support officially ends in a few days.  You need modern software that has ongoing development & support.  Muse has neither.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, guys. Thanks a lot. I'll give this Spark a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines