• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures "stolen" in the site!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, well, I'm very surprised due a wear situation in my site; I place a few of pics in one page, they are shown perfect in the desing and preview modes, I publish the site, BUT one of them is not there!

Any idea about how to fix it, will be very aprreciate, because, besides that, the missing picture is my grand soon.1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

I assume, you are using Muse's built in "Publish" command to upload your site to the server.

• How exactly is the file name of this image?

• Did you try to use menu "File/Export as HTML" and export the site to your hard disk? If you have done this: Is the image visible, if you open the exported "index.html" in your browser? And if you look into the exported "images" folder: Is the image there?

• Did you place the image into your layout or did you fill a rectangle with this image? If you used the fi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already try to clear browser cache and reload the site?

Did you try different browsers? Could you provide a link?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume, you are using Muse's built in "Publish" command to upload your site to the server.

• Did you try to use menu "File/Export as HTML" and export the site to your hard disk? If you have done this: Is the image visible, if you open the exported "index.html" in your browser? And if you look into the exported "images" folder: Is the image there?

• Did you place the image into your layout or did you fill a rectangle with this image? If you used the fill command: Did you inadvertently only fill the hover state or active state, but not the normal state?

• What happens, if you copy only the "misbehaving" image into a newly created Muse document? Does it appear in browser preview?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/G%C3%BCnter+Hei%C3%9Fenb%C3%BCttel  wrote

niños_1.jpg?crc=313822973

I would assume the ñ is the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is my presumtion too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines