Highlighted

Pictures turn grey!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

When import pictures into muse, they suddenly turn grey. I have done that before during the day and everything work fine. But not every new picture turns out grey. Please help! Does anyone know what to do to fix it?

Community Beginner
Correct answer by iMuru | Community Beginner

I'm new to this forum, sorry for the missing files.

It turned out not to be a Muse problem, but an Illustrator issue. The file I made during the day was correctly in RGB, but the new file was in CMYK. That's why it was showing the colours correctly in all the other programs except Muse. Rookie Mistake

So problem solved and next I will provide more information on the problem.
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pictures turn grey!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

When import pictures into muse, they suddenly turn grey. I have done that before during the day and everything work fine. But not every new picture turns out grey. Please help! Does anyone know what to do to fix it?

Community Beginner
Correct answer by iMuru | Community Beginner

It turned out not to be a Muse problem, but an Illustrator issue. The file I made during the day was correctly in RGB, but the new file was in CMYK. That's why it was showing the colours correctly in all the other programs except Muse. Rookie Mistake

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How should we know? With no link, with no .muse? Fortune teller ball?

How did you import pictures? Normally pictures are either "placed" or filled into a rectangle or added to a slide show.

So let us know.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds great to me.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2017 0