• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pin to page a responsive width slideshow?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to pin to page a responsive, browser-width slideshow but it doesn't seem to be an option (only pinning to browser is an option). This is creating an issue for my homepage title. In Muse it's totally fine, but when I open the page in Chrome, it suddenly has issues.

Here's the page at full width in Chrome (the slideshow is the picture with lemons):

Now here's the same page after decreasing the browser width, note how the slideshow had moved up the page a bit and is covering up some of the text (the text is not responsive).

Again, in Muse this isn't an issue - the slideshow doesn't move up the page and cover the text. It's only in the browser.

What I'd like to be able to do is pin the slideshow to the page, but that isn't an option, so I'm not sure what my next steps should be. I could make my title and subtitle responsive as well, but that creates other issues and I'd rather leave them fixed. Worse comes to worse, I can replace the slideshow with a single image, but that just takes all the fun out of it, right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! The address is magnoliamixes.com if you want to check it out. Please let me know if I can provide any more info. Thank you for any thoughts!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Hey ryana,

I have checked your site in both firefox and safari and its working quite well.

Unable to the issue described by issue "text covering the slideshow"!

Did you manage to resolve the issue?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey ryana,

I have checked your site in both firefox and safari and its working quite well.

Unable to the issue described by issue "text covering the slideshow"!

Did you manage to resolve the issue?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines