Highlighted

Pinning issue on pages - lightbox, counter and arrow pinned to left and I can't change it.

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

On my design page I have set up a slide show for pictures. The arrows and counter will not got central. After hunting around for the problem I discovered that the pin had been set for the left hand pin but it can't be changed. Its greyed out. The design page is set how I want it to be but when I preview my page the arrows and the counter sit to the left. It's hugely frustrating as I can't seem to find a way to fix it. I have attached a couple of pictures to show the issue. If anyone could help that would be amazing!!

One more thing. It says that I can't use the downloaded font that is used on my website in the counter box. Is there a way round this?

Thanks in advance.

Emily

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 22.14.51.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-14 at 22.13.58.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 22.15.15.png

Forget this dimmed pinning icon! It is simply a – confusing – visual issue and has no real effect to your page.

The issue, you are facing, is due to the fact, that slideshows aren't responsive in the actual version of Muse. On non-responsive pages you can place these elements whereever you want, and they don't cause any issues.

Perhaps you want to have a look at the prerelease version. In this case, sign in at museprerelease.com. This version installs alongside to your actual version of Muse and doesn't interfere with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pinning issue on pages - lightbox, counter and arrow pinned to left and I can't change it.

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

On my design page I have set up a slide show for pictures. The arrows and counter will not got central. After hunting around for the problem I discovered that the pin had been set for the left hand pin but it can't be changed. Its greyed out. The design page is set how I want it to be but when I preview my page the arrows and the counter sit to the left. It's hugely frustrating as I can't seem to find a way to fix it. I have attached a couple of pictures to show the issue. If anyone could help that would be amazing!!

One more thing. It says that I can't use the downloaded font that is used on my website in the counter box. Is there a way round this?

Thanks in advance.

Emily

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 22.14.51.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-14 at 22.13.58.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 22.15.15.png

Forget this dimmed pinning icon! It is simply a – confusing – visual issue and has no real effect to your page.

The issue, you are facing, is due to the fact, that slideshows aren't responsive in the actual version of Muse. On non-responsive pages you can place these elements whereever you want, and they don't cause any issues.

Perhaps you want to have a look at the prerelease version. In this case, sign in at museprerelease.com. This version installs alongside to your actual version of Muse and doesn't interfere with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2017 0