Hey, so recently I added a weather forecast widget to the Muse site I'm building. I placed it exactly where I want it in my muse file, and it works just fine in preview mode. The trouble is whenever I view it in the browser (chrome in my case) it always drops down just a few pixels. Any idea what that might be? I know its not the widget or the browser because Ive used that exact same widget in an older version of this site that I built without using muse.
Heres a sharable link of my muse file containing only the home page where the error is occurring: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y4EzszqZcE0FVyw3R0SqVHhRWdnhN08I
Heres a business catalyst link so you can see what I mean: Welcome to Plainview
The weather widget is supposed to be perfectly between those two blue/green lines.
I did few rectifications in your file, and now it looks good.
Please download the file -
Oops, I am sorry it looks like I edited the file in pre-release version.
Check this one -
Your version works but Im having trouble understanding how you made it work. All I have to do is unpin it? I think I tried that with my original file and it didn't work...
I'm even noticing that if I copy the widget html from my muse file and replace the html for the same widget in your muse file, it is making the same error happen again.
Im also noticing that if I copy the correct working widget from your file and paste it int mine it no longer works right
All I did was hit and trial method.
I just increased the size of widget for like 2 pixels, and then it showed its actual size and position!
Later adjusted its position which went fixed.
Let me know if this is clear.
I just ended up putting it slightly hight than I wanted in my muse file then when I view it in the browser it shows up in the spot that I really want it to be.