• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me finish this design

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello please i need some help am working on a site for a family member but am having some severe anxiety attack and i am unable to finish it, its like am having fear of failure. i have done the most of it its just arranging it and making it look nice please please can some one help. here is my number i dont have that much money but i can pay $50. please please you can private message me. i cant figure out how to attach the file if any one know let me know

Message was edited by: David Asch - removed personal information.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Moderator: private numbers here in forum? Really?

Earlier the day/evening you deleted some server information which were no server information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am sorry i didnt know i couldnt do that i will try to delete it thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I`m not sure if anybody could finish your design. This depends on many factors like how far have you already gone, is it all done with only little to finish, is it … or is it …?

Upload your side to BC - top right menu "Publish" , choose in the dropdown Business Catalyst and then we could have a further look.

We can help you finish your design. How cool is this?

After inspecting your to BC uploaded file as a provisionally website we can decide how we can help you.

You can share your .muse as well later and we help you finish it. Not in 1 day but … .

Also I ask here again for moderation and hide this private phone number, please.

ankushr40215001​ , Preran​, could you have a look at this, please and support?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that David has already taken care of your request. Thank you, David.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines