Highlighted

PLEASE HELP ME I updated and everything is gone???

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can somebody help me cause I'm having a semi panic attack.

They told me to update my MUSE-version and everything I have was saved and my page is even uploaded to a bustiness-catalyst page. But when I opened the new version of MUSE everything I have done for the last 3 months is gone??? I have always been very careful with saving everything, and its something I do several times a day. What am I going to do?? Is there anything I can do to fix this? Its up on business-catalyst?

Please help me, and I will seriously forever be so so so grateful!!

Correct answer by eliebig | Community Beginner

Neeeeevermind I found the file it was hidden somewhere else... Thanks for listening though!! hehe...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PLEASE HELP ME I updated and everything is gone???

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can somebody help me cause I'm having a semi panic attack.

They told me to update my MUSE-version and everything I have was saved and my page is even uploaded to a bustiness-catalyst page. But when I opened the new version of MUSE everything I have done for the last 3 months is gone??? I have always been very careful with saving everything, and its something I do several times a day. What am I going to do?? Is there anything I can do to fix this? Its up on business-catalyst?

Please help me, and I will seriously forever be so so so grateful!!

Correct answer by eliebig | Community Beginner

Neeeeevermind I found the file it was hidden somewhere else... Thanks for listening though!! hehe...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2017 0