Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Points d'ancrages

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai un bloc texte sur une page dans lequel différents articles.

Pour lire les articles correspondant aux journalistes, j'ai créé un menu et ancrés les noms des différents journalistes.

Exemple ici pour Xavier Canonne (pict01).

J'ai un décalage... que je ne m'explique pas à l'affichage (pict02).

Le titre est caché (trop haut)

Capture d’écran 2017-06-05 à 11.59.40.png

Capture d’écran 2017-06-05 à 12.00.01.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

If I shrink the browser window, maybe what his issue might be, that anchors are not correspond to his fluid width breakpoints.

I guess, Jeff has to take more care about his anchors and where to place them. That´s why the title gets hidden.

So it seems to be two issues. Anchors are not where they should be and do not move when resizing the browser.

Is this correct, Jeff?

I realize this "anchor not in the right height" on the NEWS as well, Jeff.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please share a live URL of your site so we can have a closer look at it?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.ascostenoble.be

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not really clear, what your issue is …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I shrink the browser window, maybe what his issue might be, that anchors are not correspond to his fluid width breakpoints.

I guess, Jeff has to take more care about his anchors and where to place them. That´s why the title gets hidden.

So it seems to be two issues. Anchors are not where they should be and do not move when resizing the browser.

Is this correct, Jeff?

I realize this "anchor not in the right height" on the NEWS as well, Jeff.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oui.

Je place mes ancres au bon endroit; mais à l'affichage sur le site ce n'est pas bon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Jeff+Du+trapeze  schrieb

Oui.

Je place mes ancres au bon endroit; mais à l'affichage sur le site ce n'est pas bon

??? You placed the anchors on the right place?

But you know, that anchors always want to move to the top left corner of the browser window?

So if they are set with the correct distance you want your content (let´s say 100 px away from the top) to appear, the the anchor should be 100 px higher than the headline text layer. Does this make sense to you? If you have this issue with all anchorrs, grab them all together in the layers palette and move them 100 px up.

Bon Jour

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour votre réponse, mais ça ne marche pas.

J'ai remonté de 100 px "CANNONE" (voir pict)Capture d’écran 2017-06-06 à 13.35.56.png

Et sur le lien suivant, vous pouvez constater que cela ne fonctionne pas...

TEXTES

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this "100 px" was just an example. If you still face issues with that, I`m afraid we would need a .muse.

Just one single page (this text page would be nice, I guess), then we can have a look why your anchors do not fit to your needs.

Compared with a .muse at 100% view, it looks more like 190 to 200 px from top. Otherwise a .muse.

But I am sure that you will manage this. Remember, the anchor tries to reach the top browser´s edge not the edge from you header´s bottom border.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, how does it work now? D'accord?

You should be aware of the fact, that anchors move on fluid width layouts only under certain circumstances.

Günter Heißenbüttel​ has it solved in one thread recently.

I recommend to use fixed width breakpoints for your text pages. This makes it much easier and stable across devices.

You must think properly about a solution for mobile, though.

There´s lack of space for your "accordion menu". It must be in another place in your layout.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read this thread.

But, I must say, I speak french, but anyway don’t understand, what is the point here:

Nobody of us can really say, if on this page the scrolling to the anchor is correct or not, because for us there is no real correspondence from the menu to the "anchor position". For example: How should we know, where the link "Xaver Canonne" should jump to? There is no corresponding title within the text.

If you minimise the window, you can see, that the text is floating. How on earth should an anchor point to the correct position within the text in this situation? According to the screen size, the words always appear at a different position within the window! Anchors can’t guess! An anchor simply says: Hello, I am at the vertical point, where you, my dear browser, should jump to, if somebody clicks onto the link". Nothing else.

"Solution":

1. Copy the anchor and paste it like text at the correct position into the the text.
  2. Take care, that the page is long enough, that a specific anchor is able to reach the top of the page.
  3. And – as fotoroeder already pointed out: Be aware, that the page scrolls, until the anchor reaches the top of the window, not the top of something you call "header".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your No 1 advice I had just forgotten, sorry. May I ask for fluid layouts – the anchor still wants to reach the top of the browser, obviously I have to place the anchor at the top of the text box, create 5 to 10 or 15 space lines before I start with the real text/headline?

Or do I better create an extra text layer with only the anchor and place the corresponding text layer below the "anchor text layer"?

Does this make sense?

Thanks in advance

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’d place the anchor directly into the text, and adjust the distance to the top by using the text command "Space before".

And: Congrats to your election as a "Top Contributor, 2nd quarter 2017" Richly deserved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I didn´t know, there´s something like this.

How did you get the message?

Thanks for the "space before". But the anchor still must be the first in the text?

I created a .muse with, how I would do it, as I didn`t get it so far how to do it with "space before" (Ist das "Einzug"?)

anchors-in-text​.  I put anchors in Headline 1 and Headline 2 as I would do it. Headline 3 is just with an anchor at the obviously wrong position.

I think this could help Jeff as well.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super, merci pour l'exemple.

Mais au niveau de l'alignement, on n'a pas l'impression que les textes arrivent à la même hauteur:

- HEADLINE 1 est plus haut que le 2 à l'affichage et le 3 est aussi décallé.

ça reste un peu aléatoire

Great, thanks for the example.

But at the level of the alignment, one does not have the impression that the texts arrive at the same height:

- HEADLINE 1 is higher than 2 on the display and the 3 is also unpacked.

It remains a bit random

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think so, I was very unaware of doing it precise. I guess, once you use paragraph styles for your text, anchors also use these paragraph styles, then everything should work very precise. Random only because of the factor USER .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai réussi mais en plusieurs essais, je n'ai pas trouvé la possibilité de paramétrer de manière précise mais ça fonctionne.

Désolé fotoroeder, mais l'exemple "Headline" ne m'a pas convaincu au niveau de la précision des ancrages, et ce, quel que soit l'emplacement du point "zéro" des coordonnées en X et Y.

Merci quand même à tous pour vos renseignements et bonne journée !

TEXTES

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe it is translation issue now. My example was not precise at all. That´s what I meant.

You did it quite well, good job, très bien.

Bon Jour

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll have a look at your file tomorrow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Watching the last men from Aleppo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course you can do it as you did. But I think it is much more "elegant", to do it this way:

Place the text cursor into "HEADLINE" and:

Screen.jpg

(I am coming from print design, and there it is taboo, to use <Returns> to modify the paragraph spacing – just as it is taboo to use two or more <Spaces> to enlarge the space between words)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely more elegant. And much easier to create exact spaces.

It was a bit tricky to find out when to do what.

1) Place your text, create one empty line at the top (backspace 1 time).

2) Create an anchor, copy it (or cut out/Ausschneiden), place text cursor at the top of the text, paste it.

3) Place cursor before the first letter of Headline (do not mark text) and choose settings of space before (in case of: anchors-in-text

170), hit enter.

4) If necessary, move text so it fits into design

This might help not only me but Jeff as well, I guess

Thanks

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines