Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview on first page

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Im making a webpage with a landing page that in turn leads to several other pages ( os others), one area is news that will work blogg like. What i want is when i add news or somethign in this page i want a preview in a specific area on the landing page.

What i mean is that you dont have to add a sumary manualy on the first page but it works like a mirror or screeing window for the page where i write theese blogg things.

Hope that i make my case clear...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

to make a blog you need a cms... the one I use with Muse is Publiz

to make fonts / images or iframes snyc across different page in your site you use the style systems... that way upgrading one will change them all

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. Why don't you use Adobe XD, or a similar software to create a prototype of what you want to do, and then post it here? That way we will have a better idea of your thought process.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

Cant make in XD, since i just have basic knowlegd in XD.

Se if i can explain.

If you take a look at Fulltofta GÃ¥rdsbryggeri  this is my landing page and i want another section with "a bloog" or news that i put in. I also want this information (latest entry) to be shown on the landing page. (if its a long post just some of it).

You can look at it like i have a square window which just show the top 500 pixel on the news/blog site.

?? any clearer??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to make a blog you need a cms... the one I use with Muse is Publiz

to make fonts / images or iframes snyc across different page in your site you use the style systems... that way upgrading one will change them all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andersa31401682​,

Is this query resolved for you and you have created your landing page with a short description of your news/blog item from subpages in AEM?

Request you kindly share your KT and help me in setting the landing page , i have locked same query thread :

How to create a landing page that can auto populate the latest blog entries from the inbuilt communi...

Still awaiting response .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wrong forum. this is the Muse forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines