I’m in the process of designing a website for a friend but when I preview the page as a single page it looks perfectly fine but when I preview it as a site the header elements by 150 pixels are offset to the right. I cannot equate for this and don’t know why it’s happening. I have pinned all the items to the top left corner but that doesn’t help either.
Also the logo gets larger when I preview as a webpage. I have tried it in chrome as well as Firefox and the results are identical.
Please can anyone offer me a solution. As yet the site is not uploaded to any server so as I’m just in the preliminary design stages.
Please follow as exactly as possible the suggestions, I made here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2391411
(By the way: You can publish a test site for free at any state if development to Businesscatalyst. Use the „Publish“ button top right of Mue‘s application window for that. These site are not crawled by Google & Co.)
I host all my own websites on my own server for £5 per month so I have no need for business calculus but nice plug though!
Contributors other than those designated with a Staff badge are not Adobe employees, and are here voluntarily to help users of Adobe Muse. Contributors marked with an ACP badge are seasoned users of Adobe Muse, and their expertise is what makes the forum come alive.
The reason Gunter asked you to publish to Business Catalyst was because you can do that readily with Muse.