Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview page as page and site differences

Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I’m in the process of designing a website for a friend but when I preview the page as a single page it looks perfectly fine but when I preview it as a site the header elements by 150 pixels are offset to the right. I cannot equate for this and don’t know why it’s happening. I have pinned all the items to the top left corner but that doesn’t help either.

Also the logo gets larger when I preview as a webpage. I have tried it in chrome as well as Firefox and the results are identical.

Please can anyone offer me a solution. As yet the site is not uploaded to any server so as I’m just in the preliminary design stages.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow as exactly as possible the suggestions, I made here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2391411

(By the way: You can publish a test site for free at any state if development to Businesscatalyst. Use the „Publish“ button top right of Mue‘s application window for that. These site are not crawled by Google & Co.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I host all my own websites on my own server for £5 per month so I have no need for business calculus but nice plug though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guenter asked you to: Show us a .muse and follow these steps: 

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Not too difficult, I hope.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi spacman,

Contributors other than those designated with a Staff badge are not Adobe employees, and are here voluntarily to help users of Adobe Muse. Contributors marked with an ACP badge are seasoned users of Adobe Muse, and their expertise is what makes the forum come alive.

The reason Gunter asked you to publish to Business Catalyst was because you can do that readily with Muse.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines