• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview Page in Browser and Export HTML Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got an upgraded laptop (PC) and I'm now running into two big issues with Muse. Every time I attempt to preview page in browser or export as HTML Muse becomes unresponsive and nothing happens. The progress bar gets to about 90% and stops. I have to end process through task manager and restart Muse and still neither work. The new laptop is running Widows 10 Pro and has 16gb of RAM, so I can't imagine it's a memory issue. I checked my firewall and it's allowing Muse outbound. I've had to resort to using the old laptop to export HTML and preview the site. Exporting HTML on the old one takes hours to complete. I'm starting to lose my mind trying to get this website done. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Bugs , Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you haven't heard yet, Muse is end of life. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html

How many pages does your site contain?  It should not take hours to export unless you used Muse to create a 10,000 lb gorilla.  WordPress might be a better fit for a very large site where pages will be dynamically generated by the server with content stored in a MYSQL database.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines