Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview Page/Site and Export HTML visual differences

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

Today i almost finish with my horizontal parallax scrolling site and i perform Export as HTML to generate output files for adding my additionals custom elements and styles before uploading on ftp. When i export it as html everything was perfect all the files was generated properly, but when page oppened i realize that page is different size and scale from what i saw in Preview Page in Browser mode. Also all of my layers( images ) are transformed in Muse with fixed size 2665 x 700 and i am curious can i make them responsive in some way no matter from where Muse or native CSS.

I will apply pictures below  with differences from Export and Preview mode.

Best Regards
Daniel Jelev

First is scaled one from Export as Html

404160038576290758bf238a70990fbd.png

Second is form Preview Page in Browser how it needs to look like

415bcc0741e153054b2b51eab8dae7f7.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think parallax scrolling is not supported in responsive workflows in Muse. See this forum post for details.

Parallax Scrolling with New Muse CC Responsive Design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Daniel,

You wont be able to achieve the parallax scrolling in a responsive layout.

However can you try uploading it to Business Catalyst and see if it behaves same way?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines