Highlighted

Privy and Muse

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone successfully added a privy pop up subscription box in a Muse site? The Privy folks told me it should work as long as Muse allows Java... It's basically a light box pop up that tracks the people so it doesn't keep popping up over and over for the same person (you can also set at what point it pops up - i.e. when the visitor has been on the page for 30 seconds).

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

I have made two client sites with privy on Adobe bc (not really a fan but)... as long as you stay away from their templates then you shouldn't have any major issues getting it to play nice with Muse

they are the better people to talk to unless you need special help with one of their widgets ToolsWidgets | BigCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Privy and Muse

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone successfully added a privy pop up subscription box in a Muse site? The Privy folks told me it should work as long as Muse allows Java... It's basically a light box pop up that tracks the people so it doesn't keep popping up over and over for the same person (you can also set at what point it pops up - i.e. when the visitor has been on the page for 30 seconds).

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

I have made two client sites with privy on Adobe bc (not really a fan but)... as long as you stay away from their templates then you shouldn't have any major issues getting it to play nice with Muse

they are the better people to talk to unless you need special help with one of their widgets ToolsWidgets | BigCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 0