Highlighted

problem faced while trying to install trial version

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I Clicked on MUSE icon to download the 7 days trial version, installation got failed. Clicking on "Learn More" I have come to know that Windows update from Microsoft required installing this product are not available on my machine. I made the required update to Windows 7 totally. But the results remain same. What to do now? Please help.

I have a plan to purchase MUSE from Adobe .... would I face the same issue in that case? If I install Windows 10, will it be helpful?

[Private info removed by Moderator]

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

lyricsl13396545  wrote

If I install Windows 10, will it be helpful?

no prob not

i assume you system is too old to run Muse and you can post the system details to confirm that or just purchase a new laptop | desktop to run Muse on

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem faced while trying to install trial version

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I Clicked on MUSE icon to download the 7 days trial version, installation got failed. Clicking on "Learn More" I have come to know that Windows update from Microsoft required installing this product are not available on my machine. I made the required update to Windows 7 totally. But the results remain same. What to do now? Please help.

I have a plan to purchase MUSE from Adobe .... would I face the same issue in that case? If I install Windows 10, will it be helpful?

[Private info removed by Moderator]

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

lyricsl13396545  wrote

no prob not

i assume you system is too old to run Muse and you can post the system details to confirm that or just purchase a new laptop | desktop to run Muse on

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lyricsl13396545  wrote

no prob not

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2017 1