• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with Footer in 1300 or above pixel size

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted this problem 2 times already and have not found an answer to fix it. I have a problem with the footer of a website. the content is not expanding out but scrunching in so that the text is not readable. I have tried all the suggested solutions to no avail. My text boxes are set to non (non responsive). The larger the browser, the worse the footer looks (the text and design moves in and not out). I need to find a solutions to this. I have tried uploading it to my 3rd party server and BC but have the same issue. I have also unchecked IBE which was known to cause footer issues. the website is www.renaudrealty.com. I can attach a download link with the original file for inspection.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

the code in your footer page is a bit of a mess but try this mock up and let me know if its what you want

footer

p.s, all I did was move your 3rd party content back up into the footer area... the .muse file is here Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please create one page with only the footer on your master page as I remember.

We don`t want to inspect all pages.

You haves it up strange in design mode already. This is quite obvious:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-11 um 12.00.10.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-11 um 12.00.22.png

It might have something to do with pinning? Isn`t it a fixed width breakpoint from above 1300? No pinning necessary but in detail only after seeing your: Show us a very reduced one page with only the footer, content above works well, as far as I can see.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say „I have posted this problem 2 times and I have not found an answer to fix it?"

What do you expect?

• Don’t you think, it would be helpful, to give us the link to the two threads, you mention? (Of course: We can search by ourself:

– Thread 1: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2367079​

– Thread 2: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2348932

• Do you expect us to start at the very beginning to help fixing your issue without knowing, what fixing measures have been suggested up to now?
  • Why didn’t you even answer in these two threads you mentioned above? This is definitely the best way to frustrate the helpers.

If you really want further assistance, please do, what fotoroeder suggested​ and give us a .muse file to have a look at. But delete all unnecessary elements and pages, so that only the misbehaving elements are left. Follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a link to download my master page only with the footer which is the only problem in my design. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dropbox - Renaud Realty Website Master Page.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the code in your footer page is a bit of a mess but try this mock up and let me know if its what you want

footer

p.s, all I did was move your 3rd party content back up into the footer area... the .muse file is here Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a link to download my master page only with the footer which is the only problem in my design. Any help wold be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines