• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with form placed in footer

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a situation at the moment where a form placed in the footer will not allow the characters to go the full width of a field. See this screen shot,  https://cl.ly/nT1Z

Here is another example of the form field character problem,  https://cl.ly/nTix

All the forms on the other pages of this site work but forms placed in the footer will not allow the characters to go beyond (20 characters) as you can see in the screen shot supplied in the email field, although this problem is in all fields on the form.

This is a responsive form, I am using the latest version of Muse.

I can forward a link to the site (for Adobe staff) if required.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the  file with me.

I found that the issue is only with the "Master-Innerpage" which you have applied from main master.

However if you just copy the contents by conventional Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C and right click then you have several options like paste and create breakpoints as well, or just paste in place.

Choose as any of them as per your choice and the you just need to arrange the objects in their respective layers.

See if the issue gets resolved.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A link along with the page in which footer is placed will be very helpful.

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just sent the link to download the file although I don't think I sent you the link to the live site, so I'll send that to you now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the  file with me.

I found that the issue is only with the "Master-Innerpage" which you have applied from main master.

However if you just copy the contents by conventional Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C and right click then you have several options like paste and create breakpoints as well, or just paste in place.

Choose as any of them as per your choice and the you just need to arrange the objects in their respective layers.

See if the issue gets resolved.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'm confused.

At the moment the A-Home Master is applied to the Master-Innerpage.

Are you saying, I need to Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C from A-Home Master to the Master-Innerpage?

Where am I copying from and to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct, In short I want you to recreate your master - Innerpage, instead of applying A master to it.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines