• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Responsive Layout on Mobile

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had my Muse website set up with the auto desktop, tablet, and mobile layouts but just switched over to making an actual responsive page with breakpoints. The breakpoints work great on a computer but on mobile I get an error 404 page not found (hosted through hostgator). I have messed around with many different breakpoint settings and widths but still cannot resolve this issue. Hostgator says it is a Muse issue.

My website is lilirosebyrne.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you be a little bit more specific? A badly designed breakpoint never will spit out a 404 page!

I don’t get this alert here! Did you clear your browsers cache? Can you exactly describe, what we have to do to provoke the 404 error?

If you create a responsive site, you don’t need your alternate layouts (phone, tablet) any more. Did you delete these pages?

Is it possible, that you are using a link on a page, which leads to a tablet/phone site, which doen’t exist any more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines