• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems between iPhone en samsung view

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i'm getting crazy about a simple site...

i have made it with the 2017-1 version...on an iPhone everything works...on a s7 samsung im getting pictures behind text, a totally different view..

in the meanwhile i have 7 breakpoints, on 320, 414, 568, 768, 1200 and 1400...this ain't working.

i would like to have a breakpoint (or 2/3) for all devices...does someone knows where the problems starts?

ppp.macworksreclame.nl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

First of all, you do not create breakpoints based on the dimensions of a device, that goes against the very principle of responsive design. You create a design starting from a max-width or min-width, and then work your way downwards or upwards. You create a breakpoint at a place where you design starts to break down. That way you ensure that your design works well across multiple devices.

About your specific site, publish it to Business Catalyst and post the URL here for others to test and provid

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First of all, you do not create breakpoints based on the dimensions of a device, that goes against the very principle of responsive design. You create a design starting from a max-width or min-width, and then work your way downwards or upwards. You create a breakpoint at a place where you design starts to break down. That way you ensure that your design works well across multiple devices.

About your specific site, publish it to Business Catalyst and post the URL here for others to test and provide suggestions.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines