• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems when i make full width rectangles

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, ok, the problem i have is that when i want to make like a banner that scales automatically to the width of th browser it works, but if i add mor elements on in the page, it cause a weird thing, it appears a horizontal scroll bar like if there was something in the side of the browser, but obviously there is nothing, curiously, f i delete a text box, another image or whatevr sometimes it fixes it, but of course i need all the elements here is an image:error2.jpg

And it happens on different circumstances, what could it be? i appreciate any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

This is a known bug in Chrome. The Muse team is in the know and I hope they fix it in the next release.

Basically, this problem occurs when the object 100% of the page width is located above the object 100% of the width of the browser.

9292861d51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would like to check what's the error causing element in your file.

Do the following: If you want: Create a new site with only one page and only this "misbehaving“ elements.

If possible, delete the elements (text, images) within the lightbox.

Upload this .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks, if i do that, eliminate objects, it works, i mean, it doesn´t matter if it is text, a container or an image, while i´m building it, it works, at a certain point it just breaks, i can´t seem to replicate it, it just stops working properly, i can be adding something not even near and it does this weird stuff, but, for more information, it seems to do that on chrome, fireox works good, also opera, but chrome doesn´t, and edge seems to have issues too, like i said, it sometimes works, but if i change not even size, just move something and it breaks, if you want to i can upload the entire site, it´s not that heavy yet, and sorry to not respond quick but not always is possible, thanks for everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug in Chrome. The Muse team is in the know and I hope they fix it in the next release.

Basically, this problem occurs when the object 100% of the page width is located above the object 100% of the width of the browser.

9292861d51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so let´s just wait, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines