Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with a simply menu-widget...

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I tried to place a simply menu-Widget (horizontal) in my Masterpage - i does not work like in the past

What I got is only one box/button after clicking on MENU-HORIZONTAL - in the prewview of widget menu there should be 4 buttons...

I cannot work on this button like changing Font, Size...everything...

I tried it 5 times and it does not work...Who can help me? Many Thanks

Mike from Stuttgart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Since the automatic menu reflects your existing pages, it has only one menu entry, as long as you only have one page. Create s new page, and you will see 2 entries.

If you set the menu to "manual", you can create as many entries as you like and link them to targets you want by using the "Hyperlinks" menu in the upper control strip.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Help with using Adobe Muse CC​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the automatic menu reflects your existing pages, it has only one menu entry, as long as you only have one page. Create s new page, and you will see 2 entries.

If you set the menu to "manual", you can create as many entries as you like and link them to targets you want by using the "Hyperlinks" menu in the upper control strip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah Yes ok - many Thanks for Your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines