• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Hyperlinks in Muse 2017

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can you address the hyperlinks to anchors issue.

I have designed a one page website and I have created hyperlinks at the top of the page to go to anchors that are placed further down the page.

I created this in the Muse 2015 version and I uploaded this to our Moodle Learning Environment and it works perfectly!

Since I updated to Muse version 2017 (3 days ago) and re-published the site these hyperlinks have created nothing but havoc.

Now when I press the hyperlinks they go to the anchor and then page jumps around the screen.

Please can you help?

Cheers

Dee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please send us the .muse file at muse-support@adobe.com along with a link to this thread for context. If the file is larger than 20Mb you'll need to use a file sharing service such as Adobe Send & Track, Dropbox, Creative Cloud, WeTransfer, etc.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file is 21MB due to the video content. It cannot be placed on any file sharing service such as recommended above because of the

restricted content that is made available to our students. It must be accessed only on our secure server. It is obviously an issue with Muse 2017 because this file worked perfectly with Muse 2015. As I say it was uploaded and worked perfectly well prior to Muse 17. I noticed on the Adobe Forum that another person was having exactly the same issues as I am having. I will have to strip out the contents of the original file and send it to you.

Dee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kratika,

Same problem as well. I will send you my .muse file for you to help me, ok?

Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Won’t you show us the .muse file here?

A forum is for all of us to learn!

Please, follow these instructions and show us your .muse file: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines