• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with link anchor

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly have problems with link anchor. Suddenly they will not work anymore. I have created a new page on the site to check, does not work there either.

Vedtekter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

yes the menu covers it... drop down a breakpoint and you see the menu is now behind his scroll script so 4-5 and 6 work again

Screenshot (212).png

also just fyi that Nordvesten terrasse link is the cause of his permission error... different issue but worth fixing

Screenshot (211).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the mouse doesn`t change its appearance, hovering over 4-5 and 6 and further down, I pretty much assume that something is covering those buttons?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes the menu covers it... drop down a breakpoint and you see the menu is now behind his scroll script so 4-5 and 6 work again

Screenshot (212).png

also just fyi that Nordvesten terrasse link is the cause of his permission error... different issue but worth fixing

Screenshot (211).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u.

How do i fix the other problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try removing the animated bounce as my first step

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way I can solve the problem with the menu? I would like to have this menu on the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Go to the master page (I assume, the menu is placed there).
  • Open the „Layers“ panel.
  • Create a new layer above all others.
  • Drag the menu items „onto“ this layer.
  • Make sure, not to place other element (on master or layout pages) into this new layer. It may be helpful to lock this layer.)

Be aware, that layers are necessarily working site-wide, not page-wide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your menu issue is already checked to be solved? If there are any other issues, provide us with some more details or open a new thread as this one is checked to be solved.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines