• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with new version

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know what happened, but the new version just changed everything I did, things stopped working the way I defined, on the master page buttons they are in one place, and on another page they are somewhere else, when I test the master page, the buttons (triggers and targets) do not work, i have to click on a picture that is defined as a button and then it leads me to home and only then they work, effects do not work after I have set a location they start and finish.

I hope you're working on a quick fix.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

We are investigating  a few issues with the current release that could be related to your issue. In the time we fix these issues, please use the previous version of Muse in case things were working as desired in that version.

To install a previous version, see Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, this description is way to unprecise as a base for fixing measures. I bet, the Muse team will need your .muse file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I attach the file without my changes as is:

https://ufile.io/ytykb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've attached a link to the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are investigating  a few issues with the current release that could be related to your issue. In the time we fix these issues, please use the previous version of Muse in case things were working as desired in that version.

To install a previous version, see Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can go back to the previous one, but it will not help me right now. I have to suspend any activity on the site I'm working on. I hope there will be good news soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran​ I want to have both the new and previous version on my computer, but I can't figure out to do that? I can't find the Advanced Options . I have look at your link Download and install Creative Cloud apps  but can't find out the Advanced Options ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have similar behavior and posted this recently:

Creative Cloud installing old versions in Adobe Creative Cloud

Nathan Woodruff asked17 minutes ago

Is anyone experiencing the issue where you have current versions of Bridge Lightroom and Photoshop yet Creative Cloud says they need to be updated and then you end up with 2 installations of each product?   The newest and the previous versions.  My Adobe Bridge CC 2015 just finished installing when I already had Bridge CC 2018.  Same with LR and PS.  Camera RAW CC?  No clue there...   The Creative Cloud version I have states version 4.7.0.400 but I'm not sure if this is the correct version or not.  Does anyone with Adobe or users know about this problem?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get Creative Cloud installation to work, I had to kill every process running related to adobe - but all that did was initiate installing old versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure how this is related to Muse given that Muse is no longer being updated.  It's EOL.

That said, the CC System Requirements are changing.  If you're on an older OS, previous versions might be all you can get until you upgrade your computer.   See article below for details.

Upcoming Changes to Creative Cloud OS Support for Windows and Mac | Adobe Blog

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines