Highlighted

Problems with update

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of problems after the update. I've done more than 30 WebSites with Muse for my clients. After the update I have a lot of problems with these pages. Everything shifts. Here are two examples. Always before the update and after the update. If I now have to make a change to a page, these problems occur.

I can not accept that. The problem has to be solved. And quickly.

Before the update

indotec_bevor_update.jpg

After the update

indotec_after_update.jpg

Before the update

freiberg_bevor_update.jpg

After the update

freiberg_after_update.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with update

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of problems after the update. I've done more than 30 WebSites with Muse for my clients. After the update I have a lot of problems with these pages. Everything shifts. Here are two examples. Always before the update and after the update. If I now have to make a change to a page, these problems occur.

I can not accept that. The problem has to be solved. And quickly.

Before the update

indotec_bevor_update.jpg

After the update

indotec_after_update.jpg

Before the update

freiberg_bevor_update.jpg

After the update

freiberg_after_update.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2017 0
Ian_Lace LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issues. you need to install previous version of muse. hopefully you have a previous version of the website saved.

re-upload website - there is problem with the update and its being addressed. how long? I've no idea.

Hope this helps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2017 0