• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program crash during export

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I have a big problem. When exporting a site to the hosting I have been writing for a long time in adobe muse that there was a crash in the program and the program is instantly closed The same error occurred when exporting to the html file tell me how to solve this problem for me !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this related topic.

Solved: Adobe Muse crashes when exporting to HTML

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

error 3013 is a permissions error i.e, the file is locked because someting else is using it... in that case it was a typekit file

@pika pika are you getting any error message from Muse if you open this .muse and save it to your local drive as a new .muse file with a new name?

to track it down we need the .muse file but your first step is to cut back all 3rd party widgets (from the new copy of your .muse site so you still have the backup) and see if that removes the blockage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines