• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project apparently wont load and stays blank

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I've been having this issue with certain projects. This one in particular I was working on it yesterday and when I came back to it today I couldn't open it. After trying to do so, the program kind of freezes. Buttons get highlited but none of them respond and when I try to close the program it completely freezes without notice.

This is the frist time it happens to me. I'm using Muse CC2018 version on a Windows 10 PC.

Just to clarify, this PC I've been using for a couple of years for editing video without any problem and I've use this version of Muse since it came out also without problem at all.

It stays like this:

Untitled-4.jpg

Any ideas?

Thnx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share the .muse file via CC Files, Dropbox or a similar sharing service with us? Then we can have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

option 1 is your system is out of ram ... you say its a nice computer and the site looks small so i would assume thats not the problem this time

option 2 is the files are locked or corrupt ... if they were just missing the ui would pop an error and move on

in both senarios, giving us a copy of the .muse is really the only way to test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines