Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish FTP issue and Doubt

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Testing site. here is the Link --> http://www.lions11bahrain.cf/

when I type in address bar --> just this without www( lions11bahrain.cf)add.JPG   it showing the Hosting Server, but if I add with WWW. its coming exact what I want..

and

I've uploaded to FTP host .. after that  I added breakpoint and one image into that breakpoint.. and again I uploaded to FTP.. but this time its not updating site... it shows only what I updated first.( I tried both "only modified files" and "All files ") PLs help me...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t you think, it is even better so start 2 more threads about the very same subject?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually I thought its better to ask as a separate question instead of replying .. am I wrong ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create a separate post only if you have a question that is very different from the one that you previously posted. I will lock this discussion so that the experts can focus on your original query. That way we have one discussion with all possible solutions.

And no worries, it isn't a big mistake.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines