• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing updated website onto business catalyst

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made some updates to several pages on my website, but when I go to publish I am getting “The currently associated site is not available to this user” message.

I am aware these are the twighlight days of Muse, and I will have to migrate my sites - a huge operation which I am working on - but please not yet!Muse error message.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

I updated two of my existing BusinessCatalyst site right in this moment to check, if there is a global issue, but all works as expected and my updates are performed as usual without any issues. So I assume, there is a credential issue on your side.

If you are sure, that this isn’t the case, try to get an answer in the BC forum: https://forums.adobe.com/community/business_catalyst/content​ or contact the BC support:  https://bcsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new#

Additionally: You may try th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe will stop hosting existing sites on Business Catalyst on March 26th 2021. Adobe encourages customers to download their data and migrate to other systems well before March 26th 2021."

This should be not yet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly Yolanda, not yet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated two of my existing BusinessCatalyst site right in this moment to check, if there is a global issue, but all works as expected and my updates are performed as usual without any issues. So I assume, there is a credential issue on your side.

If you are sure, that this isn’t the case, try to get an answer in the BC forum: https://forums.adobe.com/community/business_catalyst/content​ or contact the BC support:  https://bcsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new#

Additionally: You may try this procedure: https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/Associated_site_is_not_available_to_this_user.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post 1 is normally filled in automatically when you hit the publish button, so not sure what is happening!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to follow the instructions of my last link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Gunter, but am still working on their advice, but I am re-installing Muse at the moment - taking forever.  I will let everyone know if it is successful.  The adviser from Catalyst made some adjustments their end and asked me to try to publish again and let them know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever they did at the Business Catalyst end worked! and the website is publishing as I write this!

Mopping brow with relief!  Thanks Gunter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yolanda is absolutely correct. BusinessCatalyst is „End of Life“. You unfortunately have to look for a different provider to host your site.

Since existing sites will be hosted on BusinessCatalyst until march 2021, you issue may only be a temporary hiccup or the site credential aren‘t set up correctly. (I suppose, your BC site is not a temporary site. This type of sites actually won‘t work any more.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid it's not just a hiccup. I do have exactly the same problem. And no its not a temporary site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contact ling to Business Catalyst Gunter gave gets you to the right place, and the adviser made some adjustment their end which worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fine to hear, that it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me as wel. Thank you Günter! The helpdesk fixed the problem in a second.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines