Highlighted

Publishing

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to publish to business catalyst muse freezes at the "signing in to Adobe Business Catalyst". I ahve uninstalled and re installed the sofeware. Anyone else have this problem / know how to solve it??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publishing

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to publish to business catalyst muse freezes at the "signing in to Adobe Business Catalyst". I ahve uninstalled and re installed the sofeware. Anyone else have this problem / know how to solve it??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC is not working anymore, as far as I know? You should change host.

Read this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/business-catalyst/adobe-announces-the-end-of-life-for-business-cataly...

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe is correct about finding another web host.  BC and MU are End of Life.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2020 0