• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase Adobe Muse software to buy packages to have this program.

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Purchase Adobe Muse software to buy packages to have this program. I have tried searching the Adobe package and did not find the program Adobe Muse wanted that this program to buy separately. Or in what kit? Anyone know how to get back to me?

Thank you very much

Suthep, Thailand

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

As far as I know, Muse is available with the complete CC-subscription only. BUT be aware that Muse is End Of Live and will remain kind of supported until May 2020, after that period Muse is still able to produce websites but with no updates anymore.

In your case I recommend to look for another app like webflow, pinegrow, Without Code, blocs for mac or any other app out there.

If you need at least three more apps from CC anyway, this could be kind of worthy for you, otherwise I would skip Muse.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Muse is available with the complete CC-subscription only. BUT be aware that Muse is End Of Live and will remain kind of supported until May 2020, after that period Muse is still able to produce websites but with no updates anymore.

In your case I recommend to look for another app like webflow, pinegrow, Without Code, blocs for mac or any other app out there.

If you need at least three more apps from CC anyway, this could be kind of worthy for you, otherwise I would skip Muse.

Best of Life

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is old software now.   You cannot putchase Muse as a Single App.   But it is available with an All Apps plan.    See image below.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Sutep,

Uwe is correct. We are not selling Muse separately being an EOL and it is only available for those who have signed up for the CC All App plan.

Therefore, if you are only intending for a web building application then looking out for any option shall be suggestible by us.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines