• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

question about a website error message

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your looking on my website you see this message: Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.

How can I solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

the most common issue is when you change builds back to older versions so started with Muse 2018 and went back to 2017... this makes some of the codes change and a browser that had the old files stored will detect the change

in this case the error is at the browser (as the message says) clear the browser cache will fix it i.e, removes the old stored files from that local browser

the other way this error happens is when the host server itself stores files i.e, cheap shared hosting plans and you get

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the program you use so a Moderator may move this message

-A program would be Dreamweaver or Muse or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Adobe Creative cloud to Help with using Muse. ]

Please post the URL to your problem page where you see this error. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Amy,

Please see this doc - Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing ​where detailed steps to resolve this issue are mentioned.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

most the time a simple clear will fix it and i recommend people try that first... I use Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the most common issue is when you change builds back to older versions so started with Muse 2018 and went back to 2017... this makes some of the codes change and a browser that had the old files stored will detect the change

in this case the error is at the browser (as the message says) clear the browser cache will fix it i.e, removes the old stored files from that local browser

the other way this error happens is when the host server itself stores files i.e, cheap shared hosting plans and you get the error after upgrading Muse example 2017 to 2018... in this case the error is at you host server and you need to get them to clear thier browser cache to fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines