• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about RESPONSIVE sites -

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4 years ago I made a great website on Adobe Muse - over 1gb w/ all the pics and numerous pages.

I was then informed by our Google Overlords that all websites need to be responsive and mobile... But the Adobe Muse software (at that time) required that I make 3 sites...  Mobile, Tablet and PC.

There was NO WAY that I was going to redesign my new website into 3 seperate websites - that would have taken way too long (plus I was burnt-out from making the first website).

Now that I've finished a ton of projects (and even written a book) since then, I'm ready to tackle the responsive / mobile Muse website, but noticed the requirement of making 3 seperate websites is gone (Mobile, Tablet, PC).  Is this correct? So all I have to do now is create 1 website - and then make breakpoints for the 3 seperate viewing options?  IS THIS CORRECT?  Plz tell me this is correct - 1 website... 3 breakpoints.

Thanks everyone!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Yes, Thats correct.

This short movie explains all: Create a responsive web page |

There are lots of mobiles with different sizes, same as for tablets, so you need probably some moer breakpoints.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Thats correct.

This short movie explains all: Create a responsive web page |

There are lots of mobiles with different sizes, same as for tablets, so you need probably some moer breakpoints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank God we waited!

That is what I was hoping to hear - and the video sums it up nicely.

THX!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines