• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quitting Adobe...webflow and Affinity

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe dropped the other shoe and is killing MUSE, it's time to switch out of Adobe completely.  For an alternative to MUSE, the WEBFLOW.

And AFFINITY offers BRILLIANT alternatives to PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, and INDESIGN.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey kipinaustin,

we appreciate your feedback and along with you its alose been a learning curve for us.

However, I would like you to share your suggestions here - Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse? for other users help also.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sketch for Mac replaced Illustrator for me years ago - too bad Muse is going away. I finally just felt like I got on top of it's learning curve.

Very disappointing indeed.

Goodbye Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey kipinaustin,

we appreciate your feedback and along with you its alose been a learning curve for us.

However, I would like you to share your suggestions here - Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse? for other users help also.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BUt weblflow is not a viable alternative. If you have no internet connection, maybe needing to work where there is none you are screwed. It costs another monthly fee to use. Their interface is horrible. Need another degree just to learn how to use it. Definitley not an alternative to Muse.

Adobe is going to move to an online product like Squarespace/Wix etc. They want to grab cash and monthly fees are a way to do that. If they do, all CC subscribers should get free pro level accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AFFINITY I guess is not the same. Sorry. I've try. And Affinity could do nothing with prepress. If you have not close and friendly contacts with prepress studios worldwide you'll be in a "tight place". My clients are waiting the "press ready" files from me. And they will not pay a cent extra . The are mostly russian, sorry. So, I'll still HAVE to use Ps and Ai. But I don't trust Adobe any more. And I'm looking for an useful alternative. On March 26 I've lost about $3000 on web building and about 300 houres of my work time in the next 4 month. Farewell, my vacation !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines