• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Did not expect mixed note types for leaves with the same key" Adobe Muse Site Export Error

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

museerror.png

I have two sites. One which is giving me the error, the other which uploads via FTP just fine no errors. I'v tried HTML and direct FTP exporting and I am receiving this error. Why? I NEED this one more than the one that is working just fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

We are sorry that you can encountering this issue. We are aware of it and are working on providing a fix for same. Meanwhile if you can share your muse file and step we will verify our fix against your file also.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, please send your muse file to Muse-ts@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I got, Will work to fix it. Please join muse pre-release as we will keep updating it our fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide the steps to be involved or use the "pre-release" program from Adobe? Also, ahve been searching for the spec on configuring PHP correctly to fully support Adobe Muse and certain functions such as the "Google authentication" for "I am not a Robot" check box on forms etc.. Much appreciated and thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Have youtube widget on home page. Any word on a fix yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are working on this issue to fix in next release. Once fix is ready we will drop it on muse pre-release program. Please join pre-release porgam and provide your feedback there. If you can provide your file it will help us to debug the issue. Please send your muse file to Muse-ts@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, i've the same error message when i try to upload ftp.

Capture d’écran 2017-09-25 à 17.22.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amitcs06​ just an extra info that might help : i've observed when the crash occur, and it seems that when i export my site to HTML, and when Muse is processing a web page that contains a lot of Youtube embedded videos. I don't know if it's a useful info, i thought some extra infos can't hurt, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just tried another modification on my site, and it worked. The webpage that crashed the ftp upload process has youtube embed widgets on it. I've deleted all youtube widget and the upload went fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amitcs06​ hi, i already did yesterday to Muse-ts@adobe.com. I had a notification that said that ou've downloaded it via wetransfer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I got it. Will work on it. Meanwhile please follow muse pre-release program so that you will get updated that this issue has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines