• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Error 400: Font not Available" continuation

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As above, I have a problem with a website when checking in a browser. Solutions from this link don't work -> Error 400: Font not available

Any thoughts?

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Thank you for trying the solutions in the doc before posting here.

For all of you that are still facing this issue, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with a link to this post. Click my picture and use the Message button to send your info. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Alternatively, you can contact the support team directly using this link Contact Customer Care

If there is anything in your situation that is not covered in the

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same! I've been working on my website for a week now and have never had any problems with previewing. Now it suddenly says error 400: Font not available.

I have read all the forums before about relaunching etc and it still doesn't work.

Please help!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying the solutions in the doc before posting here.

For all of you that are still facing this issue, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with a link to this post. Click my picture and use the Message button to send your info. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Alternatively, you can contact the support team directly using this link Contact Customer Care

If there is anything in your situation that is not covered in the doc, we will use the results of your investigation to update the doc.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this issue been solved? I just got it today when updating my site. No fonts, or anything was changed except some keywords in the metadata. What's up with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines