Re: Adobe Muse -- can't check license

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having similar issues. Muse workd yesterday. Today it will not load. no indications as to why except that is says it is trying to check my liscence with Adobe and just spins forever.  I have backtracked and downloaded 4 previous versions all do the same thing.  I am getting the impression tht there has to be a Regedit, Hkjey in muse to stop it form updating with adobe, or looking for the lioscence and it will probably run. But this is beyond my skills  HELP please

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your problem is not the same as the orginal poster.  You have a licensing problem. I have branched this to a new discussion.

Please log-in to your account below to confirm your PAID ALL APPS plan is active and payment details are current.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Without a paid all apps plan, you cannot use Muse because it is a discontinued product.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines