• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Always need to sign in CC apps

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only Muse but i got all my app here from ps, ai, id,xd, and more... it just happened about a week. i Just change my password and it still happen... if i log in into cc. another app will sign out.. for example i just log in with cc if i opened PS ,muse or  XD they need to sign in again. and if click sign in the CC application automatic will sign out. I think there a bug here...@adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already try to "deinstall" CC? If you do so, you get asked wether to "repair" CC instead of deinstall. Maybe that helps?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is probably in the data that CC has stored locally, meaning that the re-installed applications will still be referring to the bad information.

I am moving this thread to the Adobe Creative Cloudā€‹ forum where it can b  e dealt in a better way.

Meanwhile you can also try - Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems ā€‹which would be an obvious suggestion to you there as well.

Hope helps.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines