Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Error Uploading .css file [Branched]

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue right now. Unfortunately, the link you provided does not work anymore. Can you share the solution with me?

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this thread is way too old I recommend to open a new thread with the complete question - screenshots and so on. I assume you have a ftp-problem but without details hard to say.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your question is unrelated to the discussion from 4 years ago to which you posted.  I have therefore moved this to a new topic for you.

Suggest you contact your web host to confirm your server is not offline and your FTP log-in details are correct.   If Muse is no longer able to communicate with your server, switch to a dedicated 3rd party client like FREE FileZilla. 

https://filezilla-project.org

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines