Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Muse problem [Branched from Can I speak to someone in the US?!?]

Explorer ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Help with using Adobe Muse​.]

Adobe customer service is an absolute joke. Complete nightmare. I've never experienced anything like this ever. Basically they route you to India, those guys politely tell you to go f yourself and that's the end of your customer support. I've been paying for Adobe Muse for over a year. Can't even open the app it's full of bugs. Can't get anyone to help for weeks. Absolute disaster. If they don't feel like talking to you they just transfer you to voice mail or just hang up. It is not possible to get anyone in US. Indian customer support at Adobe is beyond horrible. I posted something similar in a different thread and somebody marked it "answered" and they said they escalated it. It's been a week nobody responded via email / phone, etc. I've been lied to my face at least 7 times: "sir I guarantee you 100% I will personally solve your issue by tomorrow morning, I will send you an email tomorrow once it's fixed ( never hear from him again ), etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have branched this to a new discussion for you.

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Johnny+the+filmmaker  wrote

I've been paying for Adobe Muse for over a year. Can't even open the app it's full of bugs.

Adobe Muse is EOL.  End of service for Adobe Muse

If you purchased a single subscription to Muse, you're no longer being charged for it.  Basically, you're using it for free until March 2020 when Adobe officially pulls the plug on Muse. 

So what exactly do you need help with?  Vague generalities don't help us to identify what the real problems are.  Please be specific starting with your operating system and what if any error messages  or codes are you seeing?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"So what exactly do you need help with?  Vague generalities don't help us to identify what the real problems are.  Please be specific starting with your operating system and what if any error messages  or codes are you seeing?"

I've done this at least 17 times by now via phone, email, chat, etc. Excuse me if I'm having a hard time explaining for the 18h time. Furthermore Muse customer support is scheduled to expire in 2020. It's 2019 at the moment, so that's no excuse.

"Unable to validate your Muse subscription" is the error message I'm getting now when opening Muse, along with 00 days remaining. Muse is the only Adobe software I've been paying for so I've been eventually told ( after a ton of wrong info ) that it's a bug on Adobe's end that has to do with the Muse being EOL. At least 4 Adobe employees swore to me that this bug was gonna be fixed over a week ago. I've missed deadlines over this but who cares. Anyway. Can. Somebody. At. Your. Company. Finally. Fix this. So I can open Muse? I'm not asking for much here. Just no more 2 hour hold times to chat with someone who attempts to speak English who has no idea what they are talking about. I physically can not go through that torture again. I've spent many many many hours on this issue. You have no idea. Wouldn't wish this hell on my worst enemy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify things, I don't work for Adobe.  I'm a volunteer and a fellow product user like you on a public user-to-user forum.  So I have not heard your story 17 times before. 

I appreciate that you are frustrated.  But I find it  interesting that nobody else has reported the same problem.  If this were a widespread issue,  this forum would be lighting up with multiple complaints  like yours.  Since that's not happening, I'm going to guess that this is unique to your account and/or computer system.

When you log-in to  your Adobe account, what is the status of your Muse plan?

Adobe Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotcha. Thanks for trying to help. This is the error message I'm getting if I try to open Muse.

This is what I see if I log into Adobe using a browser. For the record my CC is perfect, I even tried a different CC and still get a red error message ( probably because Muse is free now ).

I'm on a mac pro 10.6.8, Muse 7.4.3.

Screen shot 2019-05-11 at 4.57.18 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-05-11 at 4.58.02 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like an issue with Payment Details.  Click on Edit Payment Info.  Does Adobe have an active card and expiration date on file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, it's worth mentioning Adobe's customer service transferred me 20 times: tech support would say it's a billing issue and they would transfer me to billing. Billing would say it's a tech issue and they'd transfer me back to tech support. They've ping ponged me back and worth countless times. Eventually I got to senior support ( at least 3 people ) and all said it's a tech issue- they have to fix a bug on their end which will be fixed tomorrow. It's been over a week.

When I click on "Edit Payments" I get my correct CC info and my correct billing address along with this error message on top. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my CC.

Screen shot 2019-05-11 at 5.11.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have a second card, change temporarily to that one.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, I’ve done that multiple times- it makes no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I didn’t see that, probably because CC means also Creative Cloud...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evidently this is more complex than it first seemed.  I will ping Rajshree and Preran to see if we can get this escalated and into the right hands on Monday.   rajshreeb82790471 Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck with getting them to do anything other than saying “sorry” and “we’ll escalate it right away” and “it’ll be fixed tomorrow”. I‘ve heard all that a million times from them. Will see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy OShea​, just like I predicted your Adobe friends did nothing but lie. They just sent me an email that "Muse is now ready to use, sorry". Of course they lied again and the app is still not opening. This time it came from someone named Sanjiv.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REACH USA CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT ADOBE??????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines