• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: SEO audits showing 0 backlinks [Branched]

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same situation on my site could you please analysis of mine. even though I have numerous links both internally & externally!  [SPAM LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR.]

TOPICS
End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must know, that this thread is from 2017. Since then Muse is under EOL - noone from Muse will have a look. Google changed. Muse is, at least, outdated with its code which may lead to your result. You should either watch out at google helping sites on what to do or talk to your hosting - these companies can help, too or hire an SEO expert with your issue.

Also I recommend to open a new thread so the chance might get better to have a forum member to watch for your issue.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually not even a Muse made site mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is very suspicious given that your site isn't even made with Muse.  It's built with WordPress which is totally different.

If you want to see who is linking to your site, use this online backlink checker from moz.com.

https://moz.com/link-explorer#backlink-checker

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines